Strategies to Improve your Workplace & Promote your Store Success
Wondering how to shake up your office? Looking for ways to improve your eCommerce marketing strategies? Take a look at some proven methods to enhance your office culture and your marketing strategies for your eCommerce!
eCommerce Store Tip #1 Goals and Objectives
- Speak the language of your customers: no, this does not mean literally – although that may help. Think about how your goals will directly or indirectly benefit your customers. Your end goal should have something to do with your customers’ satisfaction. Satisfied customers = more sales for you. Put yourself in your customers’ shoes and think about what they might expect from you when they enter your eCommerce. Ask yourself, what are my business goals? what makes my eCommerce successful? Instead of asking what do I want to do in the future?, ask where will my company be five years from now? Setting more tangible goals is one of the best practices to figure out how you want your business to grow, and how to evolve through the eyes of your customers.
- Set common goals: it’s also important to establish common goals and objectives in the workplace. Make every single team member aware of your eCommerce goals for each quarter. If everyone is able to work together towards the same goal, you will see success much faster since everyone is on board. Set business goals pertaining to your reach, frequency, engagement, and conversions. Establishing a common understanding of future goals and objectives is vital to seeing eCommerce success. After acknowledging general business goals, you are able to further enhance your specific marketing goals. Work together with your team to make sure these goals are achieved in a timely manner.
eCommerce Store Tip #2 Advertising and marketing
- The value of cross-device marketing: it’s time to face reality – the vast majority of consumers browse the internet across multiple devices. If you want to stay ahead of the marketing curve, you must make sure your eCommerce can keep up with this growing trend. Although the importance of mobile marketing continues to grow, 80-90% of retailers still do not function well on a mobile device. It has also been found that people browse the web on multiple devices over the course of just one day. Again, this reiterates the importance of staying on top of cross-device marketing. Create diversity with your brand and set yourself apart from competitors and make sure your eCommerce is mobile-friendly! Don’t let your eCommerce be a statistic, but instead stay one step ahead of your competition.
- The importance of ad extensions: there is a growing importance of ad extensions, especially in retail eCommerce. They are a free way to attract even more users to your business. Ad extensions function as a way to make ads more specific and attractive to viewers. By offering more information pertaining to your eCommerce, potential customers will be more compelled to visit your site. They are also great for bringing in more relevant traffic by giving an even more specific breakdown of what you offer. Ad extensions are an incredible way to enhance your ad experience and set your eCommerce apart from your competitors.
- Awareness of marketing trends: with a huge increase in digital advertising – specifically video, it is important to keep up to date with these growing trends in advertising. Online video is starting to surpass cable TV among teens and young adults. This is great news for you, because wouldn’t you rather advertise your eCommerce online rather than on TV? You can utilize video advertising to generate brand awareness or increase the number of platforms someone may see your ads on.