Activate Your Free Google Ads 2000 Credit Now
Google Ads is definitely an advertising strategy where the more you invest, the more people you reach and the more you can get in return. This doesn’t mean that small budgets cannot make a profit when using the platform. Small businesses and e-commerce, time and time again, have found that Google Ads is a great source of growth and positive income. However, applying a Google Ads 2000 credit will always help you boost your strategy.
With the increasingly fierce competition driving up CPCs (cost per click), budgets can quickly get eaten up. That’s why you can now benefit from different ways of getting a Google Ads 2000 credit and other Google Ads promo codes, so you can start advertising on Google for free before diving into a larger budget.
Let’s learn a legit way for earning hundreds, and even a Google Ads 2000 credit, for your Google advertising strategy.
Earn a Google Ads 2000 credit by activating your Google Ads Promo Code with Clever Ads
It’s not uncommon that some Google Premier Partners, like Clever Ads, are allowed to offer and activate free Google Ads Promo Codes as part of their services and at no extra cost.
Clever Ads offers a Google Ads 2000 credit and other offers across the globe for new Google Ads users as part of their Google Ads campaign creator tool. However, there are some requirements for activating your Google Ads 2000 credit:
- First, you must apply for the credit within 14 days of creating your Google Ads account, so it should be new. It’s important that you also notice that this Google Ads coupon can be used only for accounts that haven’t used a coupon yet.
- Each Google Ads promo code varies depending on the country in which your Google Ads account is set up, so make sure to check your country-specific requirements for Google Ads promotional codes.
- You can’t combine this Google Ads coupon with other promotional credits, and only one credit can be used per Google Ads account.
- You’ll need to enter a payment method in your Google Ads account. If you’d like to use monthly invoicing make sure to select it before activating your Google Ads 2000 credit. Otherwise, your Google Ads credit will be invalidated and the amount lost when you switch to invoicing.
- Google will match the spend in your Google Ads account for the first 30 days up to the discounted amount. This way, Google won’t charge your billing method up to that amount. Future ads will be deducted from this credit.
Other providers like web hosts, site builders, and other business tools and software are also likely to offer a free Google Ads 200 credit or Google Ads coupons to their customers. It’s worth taking the time to check with them in case they have available free ads coupons and credit.
How to check your Google Ads 2000 credit
For redeeming your Google Ads 2000 credit in case you didn’t activate it automatically by using any of the Clever Ads free tools, just follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the tools icon, and under “Billing,” select Promotions.
- Click the blue plus button.
- Enter your promotional code.
- Click Save.
For checking your Google Ads 2000 credit and tracking its status, you can go to the promotions page to check your progress and the status of any credit. You’ll also be able to check already expired Google Ads promotions. For getting to the promotions page, go to the tools icon and select “promotions” under “billing”.
There are several statuses for your Google Ads promo codes:
- Active: when the Google Ads coupon has been activated and granted.
- Processing: when the type of credit that responds to “spend $50, get $100” has been met and Google is processing the granted reward amount.
- Redeemed: currently earning: when the coupon was successfully activated, but the type of credit that responds to “spend $50, get $100” hasn’t been met yet.
- Invalidated: when the Google Ads coupon was invalidated.
- Expired: when the Google Ads coupon expired after redemption and before the spend requirement was met.
Claim codes directly from Google
Going directly to the source, Google, is one of the best ways to get promo codes and free advertising credits. Google also activates free Google Ads 2000 credits for new accounts to help them get started, and also offers free ads credits periodically to existing accounts in some special cases and programs.
The most common Google Ads programs that offer free Google Ads coupons are:
- Google Ad Grants for nonprofits.
- COVID relief for SMBs: Google is giving free Google Ads credit to existing SMB advertisers that have actively been using Google Ads for at least 10 months in the last year. Google will activate the ad credit automatically.
- New and returning user incentives: This Google Ads promo code is the most popular one. If you create a new account or haven’t advertised in a while (and want to reactivate your account), Google will give you ad credit to help you get started.