Your Main Digital Marketing Blog

The Clever Ads Blog, your on-the-go Digital Marketing Blog that covers a wide variety of advertising and marketing ideas and questions. Quick reads from professionals in the field that bring you only the most useful information. Looking up current digital marketing trends for you so you don’t have to.

Bing Ads VS Google Ads

Bing Ads VS Google Ads – Which One is Better for your Business Are Bing Ads or Microsoft Ads better than Google Ads? Does Bing Ads work? Should I invest in advertising on both platforms? Or should I only choose one? I’m sure Google Ads sounds more than familiar to you, but what if you […]

Best Advertisement – Iconic Ads and Campaigns

Iconic Ads: Best Advertisements & Ad Campaigns of All Time Occasionally, an advertisement comes along that completely changes the way we look at exercise, inner beauty, women, men, and even the world at large. If you are interested in making a good promotional video, you’ll definitely need two things: a paid advertising strategy and a […]

Social Media Marketing Tutorial

Social Media Marketing: What Is & Why Do You Need It Social Media marketing has proven to be effective in many ways. If you have a small business or are merely trying to grow your page, social media is the best way to do it. The problem is finding which platform to invest in and […]

Microsoft Ads Conversion Tracking: Set Up Guide

Setting up your Microsoft Ads Conversion Tracking Having your conversion tracking set up correctly is essential when it comes to measuring the performance of your campaigns. Therefore, it is really important to make sure your conversions are being tracked correctly. Similar to our previous post Google Ads Conversion Tracking: Set Up Guide, today we are […]

Spring Advertising Ideas

Spring Advertising Tips, Tricks, and Ideas Spring is finally here! After a cold winter, mask mandates, vaccinations, and the aftermath of the Coronavirus pandemic, the time for renewal has come in which most of us daydream about what the warm days will be like. Bearing in mind the difficult times, companies must take advantage of […]

Bing Ads – Complete Guide

Why & How to use Bing Ads? As many of us know, Google is one of the giants of the internet, it has about 95% of all searches globally, by people who use the search engine on a daily basis. However, there is still a remaining 5% of Microsoft’s audience, Bing Ads where you can […]

Google Ads Creator

Google Ads Creator

Have your Google Ads campaigns created by experts. Get your own Search, Display, Retargeting and Shopping Ads campaigns effortlessly. Attract people right when they are searching for your products on Google.

Learn more

At Clever Ads we care about your privacy

Use of cookies