Slack Community Guidelines – What our community is for!
The Clever Ads Slack community is a free digital marketing community run entirely through Slack. It’s a place where marketers and industry experts worldwide can learn, share and grow their online advertising strategies. You can use the community to network with like-minded people, find new jobs, hire new employees and freelancers, or discover new tools, products and strategies. Check our Slack Community Guidelines!
We don’t allow spamming, harassment, threats or any type of discrimination. Help us keep our community a healthy and safe space. If you notice any of this behavior, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Do not spam members by sending promotional private messages.
- Do not post the same message in several channels or multiple times in the same channel. If we see spam we will remove you from the community, along with your messages.
- Adhere to the specific channel rules and the code of conduct, both listed below.
Channel rules and purpose:
Each of these channels were created with a purpose and all have their specific rules.
This channel is a place to say hello, introduce yourself and start meeting existing members of the community.
We encourage you to share your Linkedin profile or other social/professional links that will help the community understand who you are and what you do. This way you’ll start gaining valuable contacts the moment you enter the community.
The PPC channel is the place to talk about everything related to paid advertising, not limited to but most importantly, Google Ads. We can all learn from each other!
Ask and you shall receive. Industry experts will answer any questions or concerns in this channel, just ask for advice and get real-world help from other professionals.
This is also where you can help others by sharing your knowledge, tips or best practices for Google Ads or other advertising platforms.
This channel is meant for sharing and discussing digital marketing and advertising tools, products, apps or features. You can never stop improving!
Use this channel to discover digital marketing and advertising events, conferences, webinars, etc. Also feel free to post your events with a short description on the topic.
We reserve the right to remove any events if we consider they are not relevant for the community.
You call the shots, we want to hear from you!
We created this channel for you to tell us what you think of the Clever Ads products and features. Let us know what’s missing or if there are any products you need and cannot find in the market.
We are open to your ideas, and we want to work to develop a better experience for you!
This channel is exclusive for ecommerce owners and experts. It’s a place to collaborate and share your experiences with others and gain strategies to improve and grow your ecommerce business.
In this channel, any user can post a job or share their qualifications in digital marketing and related positions. Go here to find the best talents in the field, and let others find you.
The name says it all. This is a place for non-work-related topics and discussions.
Code of Conduct:
- We expect professional communication between you and any member of the channels.
- We assure you that our customers and staff of Clever Ads do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of sex, gender identity, race, color, sexual orientation, nationality, origin, religion or disability in any given circumstance. Violating any of the above would be an immediate expulsion of the channel.
- We expect the utmost respect from our community members towards others.
And if you want more info… Discover the Google Slack Tools You Can Combine!