Ecommerce Ads Guide
Google Ads Pros:
– Bid for the keywords that are relevant to your store. – Show your ads to the customer at the very moment they are looking for them on the internet. – There’s a lot of metrics that you can use to measure the success of your campaigns. – Google Ads provides faster results compared to SEO actions which take longer to see results. – It is easy to create your first campaigns.
Google Ads Cons:
– It is easy to create the first campaigns but it will take more knowledge and time to optimize the campaigns. – If there’s a lot of stores advertising your same products, the cost of each click will increase. – If the campaign strategy is not well designed, it is easy to lose money.
Facebook Ads Pros:
– Massive amount of users and time spent on the platform. – Targeting by interests instead of keywords. – Good choice to increase brand awareness. – You can directly sell on Facebook.
Facebook Ads Cons:
– Recent privacy problems caused them to lose a good amount of users. – Your ads are only viewable from the users feed. – If not well configured, the conversion rate can be really bad as you are targeting wrong people.
Instagram Ads Pros:
– Instagram is almost a fully visual social media, if you are selling beautiful or visually attractive products this is your chance to make your potential customers fall in love with your products. – Instagram and Facebook are connected, so it is easy to create a campaign for Instagram.
– Just like Facebook, Instagram is great to build brand awareness. – It is the perfect platform to use if you want to target mobile users, as most of their users access the platform by using the official app.
Instagram Ads Cons:
– Instagram ads CPC are high. – There are almost no campaign types. – The users are mostly young people, so if your products are not oriented towards this age range it is better to use another platform.
If you want to know more...