Best WooCommerce plugins & extensions for your store
Have you recently created a new Woocommerce store and are wondering what are the must-have apps that will help you save important time? Or are you an already established store that is looking for some of the best apps that can help you get more sales? In any case, this is the perfect post for you to read! Let’s see our list of personal recommendations for the best Woocommerce plugins.
WooCommerce PDF invoices & packing slips
With “WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips” you will be able to automatically generate and send invoices to your clients alongside the order confirmation email. Since this is a feature that is not currently included in the Woocommerce functionalities, this plugin has become incredibly popular with over 1,200 five-star reviews.
This plugin is currently translated into more than 15 languages.
Paypal & Stripe
Paypal and Stripe are the best options if you want to add different payment methods to your store. As you should already know, the more payment options you add for the users to choose the lower your abandoned cart ratios will be and it will also increase your conversion rate. You can also try stripe free calculator, which r provides you the estimate of how much processing fees you will be paying when invoicing your clients.
Booster for WooCommerce
Booster for Woocommerce is an “all-in-one” plugin with more than one hundred features in just one plugin. Once you have downloaded and installed this bundle, these are some of the functionalities that you will find:
- The mentioned above plugin “WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips”
- Product input fields: this will allow you to add custom product fields in case you need them.
- Prices and currencies: with this, you will be able to show your pricing to international customers by displaying them into their currency.
- Cart and checkout: you will be able to customize the cart and the check out process of your store.
Here are some of the functionalities, if you want to check out the full features of the plugin don’t forget to visit their app listing!
EU/UK VAT compliance assistant for WooCommerce
EU/UK VAT Compliance Assistant for WooCommerce is a must have plugin if you are working within the EU territory or you are planning to do it.
With this plugin, you will be able to identify your customers location and depending on it, apply the required taxes.
eCommerce Ads for Google Ads & Google Shopping by Clever
eCommerce Ads for Google Ads & Google Shopping by Clever is the plugin that we have developed for Woocommerce users to help them with their Google Ads campaigns. With our plugin you will be able to easily create Google Ads campaigns with just a few clicks. Here are some of the features that you will find in our app:
- Keywords Generation: we will create relevant keywords for your campaigns based on your products and store.
- Google Shopping campaigns: with our plugin you will be able to create Google Shopping and Smart Google Shopping campaigns. We will also take care of the data feed creation. You don’t have to worry about anything.
- Google Search and Display campaigns: we will create Google Search and Google Display campaigns so that you can cover all over Google’s network and make sure you don’t lose opportunities.
- Remarketing Ads: target users that have already visited your site and convince them to finish the purchase!
- Product updates: did you add new products to your store? No problem, we will make sure that those new products will be promoted on the Google Ads campaigns.
So what do you think about our selection? Did we miss any important Woocommerce plugin that should be mentioned? Let us know in the comment sections below and don’t forget to follow us on our social media!