Must-Have Tools for Digital Marketing Agencies
The average number of tools digital marketers use is 10. Sounds like a lot, right? One of the biggest pain points for digital marketing agencies is managing time, and a few effective tools can save hours per day.
From reporting and analytics to task management, let’s find out the most powerful tools for digital marketing agencies you should be using by now.
Clever Ads for agencies
Use this tool to manage your advertising campaigns and automatically generate ad reports to send your clients.
A good reporting software is essential, as it doesn’t matter how hard you work for your clients, if you cannot demonstrate and communicate results, they’ll still be unhappy.
Clever Ads agency tools allows you to have ad reports generated and comfortably sent through email, Slack, Microsoft Teams or Google Chat. The software was built by marketers for agencies, and has many other functionalities:
- Managing multiple ad accounts at the same time in one place.
- Connect multiple platforms, including: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Ads, Instagram Ads, and Twitter Ads.
- Scheduling reports for automated delivery.
- Configuring and scheduling alerts to get notified when something happens in any of the campaigns or accounts.
- Easily sharing your reports via email, screen, Slack or MS Teams;
- And much more!
Clever Ads also has a mobile app you can use to manage and check your strategy on-the-go, and easily share performance and information with your team and clients. There are also free ad tools for specific platforms, like Microsoft Ads. for example.
This is a must-have tool for content creation strategy in marketing agencies. If what you need is an eye-catching design or an infographic, this is the free tool to use.
The best thing about Canva is that you don’t need to have great knowledge in editing or graphic design. It has many high-quality templates you can easily customize to fit your clients’ needs. The templates also compatible with many advertising and social platform sizes (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.), making your job much easier.
And there’s so much more! You can create presentations, websites, logos, proposals, or business cards, among others. The best part is that around 85% of the features are free.
Thid is your ultimate social media tool. With Hootsuite, you’ll be able to group all your social media management in one tool. This way you’ll save tons of time in your social media strategy.
Its integrated user interface allows you to manage all kinds of social media interactions and posts, reducing the amount of clicks and time you need to manage it all. For example, you’ll be able to schedule your posts for different social media platforms in one place.
Strategically, it also helps you visually find the gaps you’re missing and allows you to answer customers faster and stay more connected to your audience. With its dashboard you’ll also see metrics of your posts and personalized insights about what works and what doesn’t, what your best performing content is, and many more.
You’ll also find that you can plan, schedule and collaborate with your team on the platform, which is great for an agency deeply involved in social media.
Slack allows you to communicate with your team in an easy and organized way, make decisions faster and help the team stay on the same page by:
- Creating channels: create specific channels for teams and topics, and invite specific team members to them.
- Have private conversations and share files and documents with other individuals.
- Invite teams from other companies so you can collaborate with them the same you do with your own team.
- Huddles and clips: start calls, share your screen and send audios both in channels and in private conversations.
- Apps and integrations: connect Slack with other services, from Google Drive, to Clever Ads Slack Integration, and other non-business tools like inspiration quotes. Slack has more than 2k integrations!
All these features and more allow teams of any size work at a global scale.
Monitoring strategy results it’s not only important for you but also for your clients. Having a tool that allows you to measure and determine if your goals are being reached, through which channels, to which audience, etc. It’s a must.
Google Analytics will allow you to collect data, create reports and get to the bottom of what goes on in your clients’ acquisition and retention strategies as well as your own.